Brew the perfect cup:
- To begin making Red Tea Recipe, take a saucepan and heat water on high heat.
- Once the water starts boiling, turn off the heat and add Handmade Assam Tea Tea leaves – about 2-3 grams per cup.
- Keep it covered for a minute.
- Strain the green tea into the tea cups.
- Serve hot.
- Optional: add honey to taste (as a sweetener), give it a swirl and serve.
- Optional: You can a spoon of hot milk as whitener, if you are fond of milk-tea. BUT this particulat tea is best to enjoy as black / red tea.